The American Chamber of Commerce in BiH (AmCham BiH), in cooperation with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development ("EBRD"), is organizing a series of online trainings for entrepreneurs and business women in 2021.
Below we present our second event, this time brought by AmCham BiH, on the topic: "Storytelling - The secret of success of every brand". The lecture will be led by Arijana Palić, MBA.
The webinar aims to help you tell the story better, always. It will help you to be ready, and yet prone to improvisation. It will teach you that it’s okay to talk whether or not you have a sense of humor. It will try to bring closer what is in your brain when you listen to a story that follows an intellectual process or one that connects around values or emotions. It will guide you to understand that your audience, when telling a story, is absolutely always on your side. The webinar will touch on these key topics in 90 minutes and offer materials for further research and learning.
The following topics await you:
1. The magic of stories - how do stories move us?
2. Elements of effective storytelling. How to start, what must it contain and how you can help yourself?
3. Improving your business by creating stories:
• Creating stories to improve relationships and teams
• How to enrich the presentation with stories?
• Branding yourself or products through stories
4. Concepts of story creation - models
5. Lessons for stories run by Pixar studios
The training is specially designed for women from the business world and is free for all participants. Please express your interest as soon as possible as the number of participants is limited. The webinar will be organized through the Cisco Webex platform.
Registration via link *: https://amchambih.webex.com/amchambih/onstage/g.php?MTID=ee9d252c569a78182c62b2534f6952aee
* when you click on the link, click "register" button and fill out the form. You will then receive a confirmation email with all details for entering the webinar and the opportunity to add the event to your calendar
You can access the webinar via:
Clicking on the link opens a browser with instructions to install an add-on for Webex or open it in a separate window for a one-time call. Install the add-on or click the one-time call button if you do not want to install the add-on.
b) Mobile device:
Clicking on the link will send you a message to install the Webex app from Google Play or the App Store. The application is free, after installation you enter the event number and password in the fields provided (you received the number and password in the confirmation e-mail). You must have the application installed if you plan to access it from your mobile device.
In case of technical difficulties, call Viber number +387 61 135 153 - Jasmina. Send us additional questions by e-mail: email@example.com.