American Chamber of Commerce in Bosnia and Herzegovina (AmCham BiH) is pleased to announce the successful completion of our General (electoral) Assembly for 2023. During this assembly, our member companies have elected six new esteemed individuals to the Board of Governors, who will serve for a two-year term.
We extend our warmest congratulations to the newly elected members of the Board of Governors:
- Amina Mahmutović, President of the Management Board at UniCredit BANK dd. – President of the AmCham BiH Board of Governors
- Sabina Softić, Managing partner at Deloitte BiH – First Vice President
- Mirna Milanović-Lalić, Law office Milanović-Lalić, Suljović and Dervišević – Second Vice President
- Nedim Sirbubalo, CEO at SYS Company - Member
- Mirza Bavčić, Country Manager at Express Courier doo - ASC for UPS - Member
- Omar Krivošija, CEO at Comtrade System Integration - Member
During the General Assembly, we had the opportunity to reflect on the achievements and results of AmCham BiH's endeavors in the past period. Previous President of the Board of Governors, Amina Karić, and Secretary General, Nedim Hamzić, addressed our esteemed chamber members and offered their warm welcome.
We are honored to have had U.S. Ambassador Michael J. Murphy join us, emphasizing the pivotal role of AmCham in fostering a stable, predictable, and attractive business environment. Ambassador Murphy underscored the collective battle against corruption as a fundamental enemy that all businesses must unite to combat.
Our committees will persist in collaborating with relevant authorities and working with our dedicated Board of Directors to advocate for reforms that enhance the business community of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Together, we look forward to advancing the business landscape in Bosnia and Herzegovina and fostering continued growth and prosperity. We thank the old members of the Board of Governors for their dedication, work and effort, and we wish the new members good luck in the future work of the Chamber. Thank you for your ongoing support and engagement with AmCham BiH.