The meeting of the members of the AmCham BiH Tax, Legal & Regulatory (TLR) Committee was held on July 21, 2022. The meeting was attended by representatives of the following companies: Ernst & Young d.o.o., Addiko Bank BiH, Philip Morris, Deloitte d.o.o. BiH, Marić & Co Law Firm, CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz and Teknoxgroup d.o.o. At the meeting, topics that were actively worked on in the previous period were discussed, as well as the next steps that need to be taken:
• Draft Law on Value Added Tax;
• Rulebook on amendments to the rulebook on the application of the law on value added tax, which was published in the Official Gazette of BiH (no. 47/22)
• Transparency of opinions published by the UITA;
• Law on excise duties;
• Law on foreign exchange operations;
• Law on Anti-money Laundering and Financing of Terrorist Activities.
We would like to thank the following members for participation: Nadina Hodzic, president of the TLR committee, Nedim Hamzic, Samir Omerhodzic, Indir Osmic, Mirza Sabljica, Dzenana Basic, Muamer Hodzic, and Bojana Bosnjak - London, for their proactive participation and presentation of ideas for better business in B&H companies.