The year behind us will be remembered as a very challenging and turbulent year. However, it will be valued for the knowledge, experience and changes we have successfully overcome together. Despite numerous challenges, in a collaboration with the AmCham BiH members, we have managed to:
- show unity by collecting necessary aid for the purchase of necessary protective equipment and made an active contribution to the transportation of Covid19 tests,
- launch a new interactive website and newsletter, where the voice of our members will be further heard,
- maintain the work of 6 Committees of AmCham in an online format. We have also continued important communication towards institutions in order to improve the business climate in BiH,
- launch the educational platform through webinars in a member to member basis where total of 120 individuals took part,
- continue cooperation activities with the US Embassy; USAID WHAM project; Foregin Trade Chamber of BiH, Foreign Investors Council and many others.
We have almost come to the number of one hundred Chamber members who are dedicated in enhancing the business environment in our country and promoting best business practices in B&H. We have participated in numerous activities and projects. One of these is the WHAM project, in a collaboration with USAID, that resulted in the training of 113 people, of whom 37 have already found jobs in IT companies in BiH.
We want to thank our AmCham BiH members, partners, colleagues and friends who have enabled us to make many steps forward in building a prosperous country.