The Mission of the IPR Committee is to promote protection of the intellectual property rights in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The IPR Committee brings together practitioners, policy-makers and executives to encourage collaboration in creating a platform of information and recommendations for positioning the IPR sector as a generator of economic prosperity in BiH.
Below we present the details of the IPR Webinar, on the topic: "Concept, importance and protection of trademark rights". If you run a company / organization or just want to improve your knowledge and skills to be as successful as possible in business situations, this webinar will help you with that. Trademark protection is an important step for your brand identity. Trademark protection gives you the legal right to prevent others from abusing your trademark. Moreover, it is the property of a company / organization whose value can increase significantly.
At the webinar, you will gain knowledge about the importance of intellectual property protection, specifically the need for protection and the importance of the company / organization trademark. In 150 minutes you will learn more about:
• what the trademark is, the types of trademark, and the method of trademark registration;
• the importance of the trademark and its protection;
• administrative-legal and judicial protection of trademark rights.
The webinar will be led by experts in this field:
- Anisa Tomic, Attorney at law and partner, MARIĆ & Co Law Firm Ltd.,
- Mirna Milanovic-Lalic, Attorney at law, bh.legal,
- Zoran Strsoglavec, Brand Protection Director at Nike, and
- Tarik Prolaz, Attorney at law in cooperation with PETOSEVIC and President of the Intellectual Property Committee AmCham BiH.
The webinar is specially designed for people from the business world and is free for all participants. Please express your interest as soon as possible as the number of places is limited. The webinar will be held through the Webex platform.
Login via link *: https://bit.ly/3ng1VSz
* After clicking on the link, go to the "register" button and fill out the form. You will then receive an email confirmation, all the details to enter the webinar and the ability to add the event to your calendar.
After registration, you will be able to access the webinar on the day of the event via:
a) desktop computers: Clicking on the link opens a browser with instructions to install an add-on for Webex or open it in a special window for a one-time call. Install the add-on or click the one-time call button if you do not want to install the add-on.
b) Mobile device: Clicking on the link will send you a message to install the Webex application from Google Play. The application is free, after installation you enter the event number and password in the fields provided.
Link to access the webinar: https://bit.ly/3ng1VSz
Event number: 2733 879 3521
Event password: kQ2M2GRPze9