Given that the Korona virus (COVID-19) is the number one global health and economic news, the American Chamber of Commerce BiH monitors the development of the COVID-19 decided to take precautionary measures and obey all government guidelines, which we also recommend to all of our members.
Office and staff
As of Monday, March 16, 2020, the staff of AmCham BiH works from home, but we remain fully functional, and we carry out all daily business practices smoothly – online.
Events and Meetings
All AmCham BiH events and meetings that were supposed to take place in March-April are postponed until further notice.
In case you have any questions an help from the Board of Governors of AmCham BiH and its staff, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Below we bring you some of our members helping hand, their services, recommendations, offers and alternative solutions:
Cisco is offering the free Cisco WebEx to ensure your remote work safe and help organize important meetings and useful trainings. Lear more on this link.
Deliotte set up a website with lots of free useful material from their production regarding the COVID-19 virus outbreak.
If you would like to offer any services that can ease the disruption caused by the virus outbreak, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com Thank you!
We use this opportunity to draw members attention to sources through which you can stay up-to-date on the latest news about the Corona Virus (COVID-19):
- Follow the announcements from the FBiH Institute of Public Health;
- Information on the current epidemiological situation and recommendations in the Federation of BiH can be found on the website of the Federal Ministry of Health;
- Keep up to date on current news about the Corona Virus in BiH;
- Subscribe to the New York Times Daily, Highly Relevant Pandemic Briefing.
- Visit the World Health Organization (WHO) website, which aims to answer a variety of questions and provide appropriate guidance HERE;
- A dedicated website for the CDC Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC);
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce website.
Read the recommendations for all business entities, independent craftsmen, authorities at the level of the Federation of BiH, Cantons and Municipalities from the FBiH Institute of Public Health.