AmCham BiH and its Ethics and Compliance Committee has partnered with Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE), with headquarters in Minneapolis, USA to hold The 2019 Western Balkans Regional Compliance & Ethics Conference in Novotel Sarajevo Bristol Hotel on 30th September 2019.
The 1 day-long conference is tailored to the unique needs and challenges of compliance professionals in the Region, offering unique learning opportunities in addition to networking and CEU credit. The one-day Regional Compliance and Ethics Conference aiming to provide attendees with a forum to interact with the fellow compliance professionals, share information about compliance successes and challenges, and create educational opportunities. SCCE and organizing Committee will offer professionals convenient, local compliance training, updates on the latest news in regulatory requirement, compliance enforcement, and strategies to develop effective compliance programs.
- Ivan Pranjic, Compliance Officer Raiffeisen Bank BiH
- Milena Žižić, Compliance Manager, Lovćen insurance member of Triglav Group
- Loris Gutic, Board of Directors Member and Corporate Security Professional, Transparency International in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Zlatan Omerspahic, Data Protection and Compliance Lawyer NSoft
- Silvija Vig, CEO CODUPO
- Martina Hrvolova, Program Officer for Europe, Center for International Private Enterprise
Whether you need continuing education credit, are looking to meet fellow compliance professionals in your area, or want to hear about the latest local hot topics in compliance, please Register at https://www.corporatecompliance.org/conferences/regional/2019-western-balkans-regional-compliance-ethics-conference/registration
You may find the detailed Agenda here: https://assets.corporatecompliance.org/Portals/1/PDF/events/Brochures/scce_2019_sarajevo.pdf
Connecting Western Balkans with the rest of the world and building of infrastructure which facilitate the best compliance practices and other ties are some of the topics of discussion at the Conference.