AmCham BiH will organize a Presentation of the AmCham BiH White Paper that is based on the barriers to foreign investment and business operations for companies operating in BiH, emphasized by the U.S. investors, AmCham BiH members and other participants of the U.S. Business Promotion and Networking Forum held in Banja Luka in cooperation with the U.S. Embassy in BiH.
Opening remarks at the event will be given by H.E. Maureen E. Cormack, U.S. Ambassador to BiH.
Panelists of the Panel discussion of the White Paper are:
- President of the AmCham BiH Board of Governors, Kenan Karčić ORACLE BH
- 2nd Vise President of the AmCham BiH Board of Governors, Boro Mioč ERKONA
- AmCham BiH Board of Governors member, Amina Karić AUTHORITY PARTNERS,
- AmCham BiH Board of Governors member, Mirza Bavčić EXPRESS COURIER FOR UPS
- AmCham BiH Executive Director, Violeta Čibukčić